While April Showers will bring May Flowers, they can also bring big trouble for homeowners in Missouri.
Flooding can be a tragic experience for anyone but with a few simple steps and our phone number close at hand, you will be ready for the worst Mother Nature can throw at us.
- As the rains pick up and the weather warms, get outside and walk around your home.
- Check gutters, drains and downspouts for debris.
- Look for low areas around your foundation which may collect water. Try to fill these areas and slope away from the house.
- Check your sump pump and consider adding an inexpensive moisture alarm.
- Keep valuables and easily damaged items in your basement in plastic tubs as opposed to cardboard boxes.
Should water make its way into your home, don’t you worry. Sams Carpet Cleaning & Repairs is one call to our 24-hour live service line that will put you in touch with our team of trained and certified Restoration Specialists. Restoration Specialists will assess your water damage, walk you through the claims process, and provide you with the latest in state of the art restorative drying techniques to leave your home back to its previous condition, clean, and safe. For more information about our water damage restoration services, check out our page!