Odors come from everywhere and everything from pets, cooking, smoke, mildew, sports clothing, etc. There is something there that is unpleasant that needs to be cleaned up right away. Of course, clean the troubled area first but remember you don’t want to mask the smell that has been building up, you rather remove it.
1. Have your air ducts cleaned…see our Air Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning.
2. Thorough cleaning of carpets and upholstery furniture, see Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Furniture Cleaning.
3. Heavy duty cleaning of walls, wood furniture, cabinets, blinds, draperies, etc. Especially with cooking and smoke smells. There are many methods of removing these areas and items. Check with the manufacturers suggestion of cleaning. Try cleaning an area that is not noticeable to make sure there is no discoloring or its not ruining your items.
4. Painting the walls and ceiling after cleaning them will remove the smells.
5. Pet Urine smells are difficult to completely remove. For this reason, contact Sams Carpet Cleaning & Repairs for an evaluation and estimate. See Pet Urine Removal.