Emergency Response Water Damage Restoration – 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year
Disaster doesn’t care about your working hours. Events that cause water damage happen at all times of the day and night. Even on holidays, you’re responsible to get the mess cleaned up and the damage fixed. Fortunately, you have a reliable source of help that will respond quickly whenever an emergency happens.
Any Day, Any Time
Our professionally trained technicians have plenty of experience and are fully prepared to get your facility back in working order. They’re skilled in water removal and use evaporation techniques designed to prevent additional damage. Our company is insured with an emphasis in Liability and Mold for your protection.
These are the steps we take to get you up and running again
- Inspection and Assessment of Damage – A proposal and communication sheet will be presented.
- Debris Removal – We will carefully remove and dispose of all damaged debris to allow for effective water extraction.
- Furniture Manipulation – Defend, protect, and secure your belongings from further damage.
- Moisture Detection – Measuring the moisture content in a variety of building materials and monitor the process of drying damaged materials.
- Water Extraction – Water removed by a powerful truck-mounted extraction system.
- Anti-Microbial Application to Prevent Mold/Mildew – Microban Disinfectant is registered with the E.P.A., USDA/N.S.F. and is approved for use by professional cleaners and restorers.
- Structural and Drying Equipment – Immediately deployed, crucial in preventing mold growth. The remaining moisture must be removed through evaporation and dehumidification.
- Constant Communication and Monitoring from beginning to completion to your satisfaction.
- Carpet Repairs – Returns your carpet to its pre-loss condition. See Carpet Repairs.
- Construction Repairs – Any construction repairs required are identified with the you to make sure every aspect of your needs are met.
Quick Action Safe Water Clean-Up TIPS
- SAFETY FIRST – Use caution when entering a flooded area. Make sure electric power is off and the structure is sound before entering.
- PROTECT YOURSELF – Wear protective clothing like long pants, eye protection, and rubber gloves. If you can and weather permitting, open windows for air flow.
- REMOVAL OF ITEMS – Keep what can be saved and throw away ones that cannot. In a sewage loss items that are porous that have absorbed the flood water shouldn’t be restored. Wipe down the items with a clean cloth right away so no more damage may occur. For instance, removing desk and furniture drawers to help air flow and wiping down excess water throughout.
- UNREMOVABLE ITEMS – Any items that cannot be removed, try to place something to protect the items like foam blocks or plastic between them and the wet flooring.
- CLEANING FABRICS/CLOTHING – Can be machine washed or dry cleaned and it needs to happen right away. Check labels for cleaning instructions and if you can use hot water, use it.
- DRYING STRUCTURE – Requires airflow and proper dehumidification in conjunction with the possible removal of drywall, baseboards, tack strips, carpet, pad, etc. This is when you will need a professional water restoration specialist. They can determine the level of damage, recommend a drying plan, and advise you on what can be saved and what cannot.
- PREVENTING MOLD CONTAMINATION – Although it may take a few days to appear, mold thrives in a moist environment. The quicker you remove waterthe better chances the mold will not appear. Keep air moving and maintain as moderate temperatures as possible. A professional water restoration specialist will make sure air flow and drying methods are used to confirm drying is complete.
- AIR FLOW – Air movement is so important as stated before. Turning on air conditioners in the hot summers and heaters in the cold winters can assist in the drying process.
- REBUILDING – It takes time to remove moisture from a home or business. Reconstruction cannot proceed until moisture levels have reached pre-loss conditions. Professionals have moisture meters to inspect the area and confirm proper drying before reconstruction.
- HIRING PROFESSIONALS – Contact Sams Carpet Cleaning & Repairs right away. We have trained technicians specializing in restorative drying techniques; including structural drying, content restoration, and anti-microbial application for all your property and items to return them back to their previous condition or better.
We are an IICRC Certified Firm and we have been disinfecting spaces for over 30 years. Our professionally trained technicians will arrive with proper protective gear. We will treat the space with ULV disinfectant fogging application with extra attention to high contact surfaces.
Disinfecting is the last step in the cleaning process! Before the Sams team arrives, be sure you follow these steps to ensure that we’re disinfecting a clean environment:
- Wipe down all surfaces
- Clean walls, blinds and all hard surfaces
- Mop floors and vacuum carpets and upholstered materials
- Wear protective gloves while cleaning
The Sams Team will:
- Deep clean carpeting and upholstery
- Clean air ducts to remove any lingering contaminants
- Clean tile and grout
- Use our high-powered foggers with EPA-registered disinfectant spray to decontaminate the area
Your space must be vacant for four hours after cleaning, so keep that in mind as you schedule. We’re here to help you create your overall cleaning plan. Contact us today or call 636-949-8229.
Schedule An Appointment